Saturday, April 10, 2021

Lan Fong Yuen WK Square 蘭芳園 WK廣場 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It's been at least a few years since I last visited Lan Fong Yuen (蘭芳園) at WK Square. So when J pinged me asking me to suggest a place to meet up and blow water, I immediately proposed it without hesitation.


J ended up bringing another friend of ours whom I haven't met in almost a decade. It was great fun talking about the past. Of course we had to bring up our painful stories about kids growing up and schooling in Hong Kong.  

Established in 1952, Lan Fong Yuen is best known for its pantyhose milk tea, "piggy buns" with butter and condense milk, and stir-fried instant noodles. I wasn't particularly hungry following my ramen lunch but I couldn't possibly resist their iced pantyhose milk tea. Not in a million years!~ This was so gooood! 



I forgot to take a picture of it but we ended up sharing an order of French toast together. It's always nice to see peanut butter slathered in the middle of a sizzling hot French toast.




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 26, WK Square, Basement, Chungking Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2316-2311
Opening Hours: 10:30am - 6:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think