Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Maison Pradier Champs-Élysées (Paris, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

I was going to call it an early night but since it was our last night in Paris, I thought I better made the most of it. After stopping by a number of shopping arcades, I was suddenly getting a sweet craving. Good thing I was in Paris!



Like many confectionery stores in France, the history of Maison Pradier goes back a long way (1859!). Primarily a bakery shop, they have many locations spread around Paris. This one is more of a kiosk serving simple sandwiches, quiches and traditional desserts like eclairs, chocolate and lemon tarts, and Paris-Brest (Yes!).



Since I'm such a freak for Paris-Brest (€4.90), I decided to get one for my mid-night snack.



This was more on the sweet side but there's no denying how silky smooth and delicately decadent that hazelnut praline cream was. 



Maison Pradier also has a few restaurants around town for those looking for a light meal.



Maison Pradier's Chocolate Religieuse is considered one of the best in Paris. Too bad they were all sold out during my visit. Until next time?


Food Rating: 5/10
Price: €€€
Address: 84 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris, France
Closest Metro Station: Georges V
Tel: +33 (0)1 5376-0882
Website: www.maisonpradier.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think