Thursday, December 28, 2017

Boulangerie Joséphine (Paris, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

I know the neighborhood around Avenue Marceau like my own backyard coz after all, this is the second time I'm staying in this area. Like yesterday morning, I was asked to go out and get everybody breakfast in the morning. I was initially planning to go back to Pâtisserie Cyril Lignac Chaillot but ended up at Boulangerie Joséphine, a place I fell in love with during one of my previous visit to Paris.



Paris-brest - On top of some brioche I'm getting for my family, I also got this Paris-brest. It was a little heavy for breakfast for most people but for me, it's about right.

I thought it was reasonably okay. The hazelnut cream was definitely not bad but the choux pastry could be better.




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: €€€
Address: 69 Avenue Marceau, 75116 Paris, France
Closest Metro Station: George V
Tel: +33 (0)1 4720-0596
Website: www.josephine-boulangerie.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think