Monday, April 29, 2013

Boulangerie Joséphine (Paris, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

Joséphine, located just a few steps from the Champs-Elysées, is a bakery, patisserie and cafe all under one roof. Housed in a two-storey building, it has a take-away counter on the ground floor and a small café up on the second floor. 




Since we were just staying next door, we decided to pay Joséphine an early visit for breakfast. Looks like the staff here was just getting things started.



I quickly hopped upstairs to the café and grabbed a small cup of hot chocolate to wake myself up first.




then a homemade scone...our server was very attentive in warming the scone for us.



Is it a little early for mille feuille? Obviously not.

I have always wondered about the correct pronunciation of mille feuille so I asked our young and handsome server to teach me say it in French. A little French lesson at breakfast. That was nice.



The moment I walked past Joséphine, I fell in love with the decor so it was nice to be able to spend an enjoyable morning here.



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: €€€
Address: 69 Avenue Marceau, 75116 Paris, France
Closest Metro Station: George V
Tel: +33 (0)1 4720-0596
Website: www.josephine-boulangerie.com


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think