Thursday, December 28, 2017

Maison Berthillon (Paris, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

Île Saint-Louis and Île de la Cité, the two remaining natural islands in the Seine River, are two of my favorite places to visit whenever I come to Paris. 



When I set foot on these islands, one of the first things that came to mind would be Maison Berthillon or Berthillon Glacier, the century-old manufacturer of luxury ice-cream and sorbet.



I had a terrible experience with their milkshake last time around so I kept reminding myself to stick with their ice-cream and sorbet. Two scoops of ice-cream (or sorbet) do cost a fortune here at Berthillon but the experience itself is certainly worthy of the heavy price tag.



My little nugget has been grumpy all afternoon so while Jelloman tries to put him to sleep, I have myself some extra time to enjoy my hazelnut and salted peanut butter caramel ice-cream.


Food Rating: 5/10
Price: €€€
Address: 31 Rue Saint-Louis en l'Île, 75004 Paris, France
Closest Metro Station: Pont Marie
Tel: +33 (0)1 4354-3161
Website: www.berthillon.fr


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think