Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Oddies Foodies (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I thought we were done for the night after a very entertaining meal at Frantzén's Kitchen but something popped up.



Something in the form of artisanal ice-cream and egg waffles. How could we resist, really?



Agent-I and I decided we were just going to get one egg waffle to share. The rice pudding flavor was one that I've been longing to try for decades but somehow I was a little less adventurous than my usual self tonight so we went with this brownie chocolate chip eggette instead. I like the strong flavors from the chocolate chips. Now, my night is finally complete with something sweet under my belt. Thanks, Agent-I for being my hand model on this one!



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 45 Gough Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central / Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2750-2111
Website: www.facebook.com/oddiesfoodies/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think