Sunday, December 24, 2017

Rainforest Cafe (Dubai, UAE) ★★★☆☆

It's been more than a decade since I last visited a Rainforest Cafe. I remembered we used to have one at Festival Walk in Kowloon Tong some time ago but it wore out its welcome after a pretty successful start.



I was sure my little nugget would love it but it turned out to be the entire opposite. As a matter of fact, he was always looking over his shoulder when these animals came roaring left and right.



It was a pretty odd hour to be having a meal (Around 4:30pm). I had trouble figuring about whether it's our late lunch or early dinner. But let's figure this one out later. For the time being, I'll just enjoy my old-fashioned vanilla milkshake first.



Deep-fried shrimps with safari fries - The deep-fried shrimps (based on their size, I would probably call them prawns) were in their lovely golden brown colors. Very meaty and tasty at the same time. The portion was seriously generous too. I think I will skip dinner all together tonight.



After our late lunch, we took some time to walk around the Dubai Mall and water fountain. Little nugget looked like he's having a great time in his first-ever visit to Middle East.




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$
Address: G/F The Dubai Mall (Next to aquarium), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closest Metro Station: Buji Khalifa / Dubai Mall
Tel: +971 4-330-8515
Website: www.rainforestcafeuae.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think