Friday, June 25, 2021

Mon Kee Cafe 旺記冰室 Tsim Sha Tsui (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I didn't want to wake up early on a Saturday morning to get my hair done so inspite of the fact that I was super beat up after work, I decided to drag my tired body down to TST. Luckily, I got there 15 minutes earlier than schedule, and just enough time to visit my favorite cha chaan teng on Ashley Road - Mon Kee Cafe (旺記冰室).

Mon Kee Cafe (旺記冰室), my favorite cha chaan teng in Tsim Sha Tsui

All the egg dishes here are made with fresh eggs from Hokkaido. I was all geared up for their monthly special, scrambled eggs tossed with bitter melon from Okinawa and luncheon meat but they were already sold out.

Mon Kee Cafe (旺記冰室) - Scrambled eggs with prawns and beef

So, I had to settle for scrambled eggs with prawns and beef. This came with their signature sweet soy. Not bad.

Mon Kee Cafe (旺記冰室) - Scrambled eggs with prawns and bee

Of course, I didn't miss out on the chance for a cup of silky pantyhose milk tea. This should give me enough caffeine to get through my haircut session.








Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$
Address: G/F, Kowloon Centre, 29-39 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2617-2616
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think