Sunday, October 20, 2019

New Century Soybean Food 時代豆業 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★☆☆☆

Anyone who lives on the Island side should have heard of New Century Soybean Food (時代豆業) before. The tiny little shop located at the corner of Canal Road and Tang Lung Street is touted for its Chinese style pudding and cakes. Some said they are the best in Causeway Bay while others went as far to claim that they are the best in town.



I decided to swing by before my little nugget's rugby game and got myself some black sesame pudding (芝麻糕).



These looked really nice and wobbly.



I thought the texture wasn't bad but the black sesame flavors weren't pronounced enough to be considered the best in town. At least that's my honest assessment.






Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$
Address: G/F Canal Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2151-1332
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 11:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think