Thursday, January 10, 2019

Wing Fat Restaurant 永發茶餐廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

On a typical day, I would be ecstatic about an hour of free time all by myself. Just the thought of me sitting at a coffee shop or dessert cafe enjoying some me-time, that's priceless! But not today. Not when I was walking around Yau Ma Tei, a well-known culinary wasteland



Trust me, it ain't easy killing an hour of my precious time in this neighborhood. I ended up googling for a place to sit down for a quick snack and this Hong Kong style tea restaurant called Wing Fat Restaurant (永發茶餐廳) came up on my search.



I managed to read a couple of reviews on my way there and quickly learned that the restaurant has a seriously good local style egg sandwich ($18). Look at that fluffy scrambled egg in the middle of the crispy toasts. 



Mouthwatering stuff!




Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$
Address: 847 Canton Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Yau Ma Tei
Tel: +852 2770-3626


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think