Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Beef & Liberty at HKIA (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I've been eyeing a date with Beef and Liberty's char siu burger ever since this baby made its debut a little over a year ago. But I have never been able to arrive at the airport early enough to do so. Tonight, our flight to Paris was delayed for more than an hour so it's the chance to relish this opportunity.



The recipe goes something like this: pork patty, char siu style marinated pork belly, spring onion, chilli, coriander and soya mayo.



Yes, I finally got my hands on one of these! It was fairly tasty but I just couldn't see the resemblance with our Chinese char siu at all. As a matter of fact, the chilli and soya mayo were both so overpowering that I wasn't so sure if I could taste the pork belly in the first place.



Of course I won't leave Beef and Liberty without their vanilla milkshake. I noticed the much thicker texture comparing to previous times. Sooo gooood!



With that out of the way, it's time to get ready for boarding. Paris, here we come!


Food Rating : 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 7E138, 7/F (Restricted Area) - HKIA Terminal, 1 Cheong Tat Road, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Airport
Tel: +852 2152-1966
Website: www.beef-liberty.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think