Saturday, January 12, 2019

La Patisserie des Idees (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Work has been getting a little busy of late to a point where I actually needed to go back to my office on a Saturday. Following a good day of work, I thought I better reward myself with something sweet to end the day.

I don't remember exactly how many times I've been to La Patisserie des Idees this year alone but it has to be at least four or five times already. But like Vive, it's starting to impress me more and more.



Today, I decided to check out their Mont Blanc cake ($45) which was looking really cute (and almost bite-sized) from the display.



I really enjoyed the silky smooth and delicate chestnut mousse immensely.



It matched so wonderfully well with the small bit of chocolate sponge and the hint of rhum.



Two time in a roll they've they managed to surprise me with their sweet treat. Will third time be a charm as well? I guess I will find that out pretty soon. 





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 224, 2/F, D2 Place One, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 9282-6827
Website: www.lapatisseriedesidees.com



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think