Thursday, January 10, 2019

J.CO Donuts & Coffee (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I promised myself I'd come back to J.CO Donuts and Coffee for more of their tasty donuts. But I just didn't know it would be a week later.



Let's see what they have in store for me today.



Alcapone ($15) - J.CO's signature donut I was told. It was a recipe from Rome using almonds from California and white chocolate from Belgium.



I like the light-as-air texture but it could have been a little more fluffy. Not bad but still got room for improvement.



Yin Yang ($15) - A local tea restaurant classic, which mixes coffee with Hong Kong style milk tea (鴛鴦).



This came with a silky smooth milk tea filling and topped with coffee bits. I like the rich milk tea flavors and it's not sickeningly sweet which is always a bonus. And that delightfully chewy texture, priceless!




Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 1 and 2, 585 Nathan Road, Righteous Building, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mong Kok
Tel: +852 2952-2121
Website: www.jcodonuts.com/hk/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think