Saturday, January 5, 2019

Colour Brown Coffee (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We still have another half an hour to spare before the start of our seminar near Harbour City. My first reaction was to go to Eslite Bookstore to spend some time reading books but then realized I needed my coffee fix. Very urgently.



We ended up making a stop at Colour Brown, a small self-serve coffee bar inside Eslite Bookstore. My first impression was certainly a very good one thanks to its throw-back theme. 



Ginger honey espresso - I needed something strong but not in terms of caffeine so perhaps the spicy kick from ginger was what I was looking for? Not bad but I thought it could use a bit more honey!



Mango and lychee cheesecake - We realized we were both very hungry the moment we started fighting (literally) for the small piece of cheesecake. Should've got another piece so we didn't have to start our fencing match with our forks.




Price: $$$
Address: Shop L203, 2/F, The Eslite Spectrum, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2791-7128
Website: www.colourbrown.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think