Thursday, January 3, 2019

J.CO Donuts & Coffee (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I had to venture over to Yau Ma Tei for a doctor appointment this afternoon and an early arrival allowed me time to check out a number of places I've pinned on my Google Map but never got to visit myself. 



J.CO Donuts and Coffee, a popular Indonesian donut brand was high on my list.



I got the chance to check out their Wanchai branch when they first debuted in Hong Kong back in 2017. Didn't realize at the time that they also offer club sandwich and cold cuts. 



They have always got a good selection of donuts (and colorful ones!). Judging from flavors like Yin Yang (harmony of coffee bits and milk tea cream), they're pretty good with adapting to the local markets too.



Royal Tea - As a big fan of our Hong Kong style pantyhose milk tea, of course I had to check this one off my list. It came with a really rich milk tea cream filling and topped by a tea-infused smooth chocolate glaze.



The donut itself could have been a little more spongy but the rich milk tea cream was perfect. I got to come back some other time to sample more flavors!




Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 1 and 2, 585 Nathan Road, Righteous Building, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mong Kok
Tel: +852 2952-2121
Website: www.jcodonuts.com/hk/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think