Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A-Plus Kitchen 讚記廚房 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★☆☆☆☆

A-Plus Kitchen (讚記廚房) is where I usually get my fix for stir-fried instant noodles especially after a long road trip. Immediately following my 12-day trip to LA, that's where I was heading for a quick dinner before I met up with my hair stylist.



Stir-fried instant noodles with pork cutlets (乾炒猪扒一丁) - This used to be my favorite dish from A-Plus but tonight it was just not up to its usually high standard. As a matter of fact, not even close. The pork cutlets were way over-seasoned with pepper and the noodles were way too salty while without the perfectly "al dente" texture. Very very sad. I'm sure they have changed to a new chef.  



Food Rating: 2.5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop B, G/F, Winfield Commercial Building, 6-8 Prat Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2311-6833


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think