Thursday, March 22, 2018

Kkanbu Chicken Bukchangdong (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

April will be another busy month for me at work so if I'm going to do a quick getaway weekend to Seoul, this would be the right time to do it. Thanks to the quick work by the guys at the customs, I got to Namdaemun a little after 3pm and following a very efficient check-in at my hotel, I was getting ready to head out for a late lunch. 



I decided to do a quick one at Kkanbu Chicken, a famous chimaek (Korean fried chicken and beer restaurant) chain with hundreds of outlets all over Seoul. Apart from dining in, they also offer a wide variety of take-out options.



I guess their fried chicken must be pretty darn good to have over hundreds of branches all over the city, right?



Sweet chicken (18,000 won) - As much as I love spicy food, let's start with something a little more subtle. They have all the chicken pieces deep fried to golden brown color which were served on a bed of sweet potato cubes and rice cakes. Pretty nice (although I must admit, they were a little spicier than I thought).







Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ₩₩
Address: 78 Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: City Hall
Tel: +82 02-2777-9282
Website: www.kkanbu.co.kr


Kkanbu Chicken Seoul Korea the most famous chimaek fried chicken beer chain

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think