Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Baker & The Bottleman (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

When my Korean friend also noticed that I've frequented The Baker & The Bottleman the last little while, I think I can officially call myself hooked to this place.



Another day another long meeting expected in the office so I decided to come for a drink first.


The plan was to enjoy a sip of coffee and perhaps some pastries before the meeting (as they have a very nice dine-in area upstairs) but suddenly, my phone started ringing.


So I ended up getting a coffee and some extra to go instead.


Carrot cake with white chocolate cream cheese – Looked and tasted a little like a brownie. The white chocolate cream cheese on top was pretty nice (according to little nugget). 



Chamomile cream maple bun – I'm a sucker for a lot of things (ie. chestnut, hazelnut, beetroot and peanut butter just to name a few) and it looks like that I can add chamomile to the list.

The maple bun itself was fairly tasty but I thought the chamomile cream could be a little stronger with its flavors.







Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G14 & G15, G/F, Lee Tung Avenue, 200 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2817-8383
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Tue - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think