Saturday, February 29, 2020

Five Guys K11 Musea (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I had a long wait at the dentist's office so by the time I finished getting my tooth fixed, my family was already finishing up their lunch at K11 Musea.



Poor me had to get myself some take-away food for lunch. Hot dog and shake, sounds good to me!



I was pretty happy with my meal at Five Guys last time so I went back for more this afternoon. Wasn't all that hungry to begin with so an all-beef hot dog and peanut butter shake should be enough to get the job done.



Like their freshly made burgers, these hot dogs also come with unlimited toppings! I ended up getting myself some lettuce, tomato, mayo.....I think that's good enough.



The highlight of the meal is of course the super-fudgy peanut butter shake.



This is like having a really thick Cantonese Peanut Sweet Soup (花生糊)...



Very creamy! My little nugget also got into the act and he wanted his own shake too...



Since the Novel Coronavirus outbreak has started, this guy hasn't been out much except for a couple of outings at the West Kowloon Cultural District and his daily visit to the nearby park. Needless to say, he's all geared up for this rare visit to the mall. 





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 301B-302, 3/F, K11 Musea, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: East Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3618-9122
Website: www.fiveguys.com.hk
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think