Friday, February 14, 2020

Lady M IFC (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I smell life in the air today cuz it's Valentine's Day! Apart from our celebration dinner tonight, I decided to get ourselves some sweet treats too. Since all goods things come in pairs, I'm going to get not one but two desserts to share with Jelloman as our late-night snacks.



I'm getting my first dessert from Lady M IFC since I haven't been here for a long long while.



Lady M® Black Pink Checkers ($75) - I had the version with vanilla and chocolate sponge a while ago and that one didn't go particularly well. This new version, which has just been launched this month, looks much better in its lovely pink color.

This time, the checkerboard was made up of charcoal chocolate and vanilla sponge cake squares and strawberry cream cheese. The texture was very dense and pillowy.



I like the way they finished things off with a thick layer of strawberry-infused ganache and dried raspberries on top. The different texture and density in between each layer made this so irresistible. I certainly won't mind having this again!





Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop 2096A, 2/F, IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2865-1099
Website: www.ladymhk.com
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 9:00pm (Mon - Sat), 10:00am - 8:00pm (Sun)


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think