Friday, November 1, 2019

J.S. Foodies x Flipper's at Festival Walk (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After dropping off little guy at school today, I invited mom to join me for a late lunch at Festival Walk. I was keen to go back to J.S. Foodies since I had such a great time there last month.



My lunch started off with a small bowl of sweet corn veloute.



My first time having their spaghetti dish. This was tossed in a creamy sauce made with mentaiko (I love mentaiko!).



The sauce got even better when I mixed the seaweed flakes and fresh salmon roes together. Yum~



Mom didn't come for the savory dishes of course. She's here for this - Flipper's souffle pancakes.



I had a tough time deciding whether this was better than the one we had at A Happy Pancake (or vice versa). I am leaning towards a draw.




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: i.t blue block, Shop 30, LG2/F, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Tong
Tel: +852 2265-8019
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think