Saturday, November 9, 2019

Five Guys K11 Musea (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I think I am getting sick of writing about K11 Musea already but here we are looking for something to eat at this "Silicon Valley of Culture" themed mall again, as little nugget just finished his first-ever bakery class at Harry's Kitchen.



It's not the first time Jelloman and I are not on the same page and it won't be the last time either. She wanted burgers from the recently opened Five Guys while I wanted to check out the new restaurants at Rosewood Hotel. But like I always do, I let the lady decide.



Did I ever tell you how much I hate to line up? I did get the benefit of checking out their food preparation process from start to finish while I was waiting for my order.



After a good 30-minute wait, finally.....



Five Guys style fries - Way better than the crinkle-cut fries from Shake Shack, if you ask me. It's a little heavy-handed with salt but at least it tasted like potatoes. 



Bacon cheeseburger - Extra toppings were free so I pretty much got everything including tomato, onion, lettuce and mushroom. The beef patty was very juicy and only if they have a tastier BBQ sauce, it would be heaven.



Salted caramel and vanilla shake - A trip to Five Guys won' be complete without one of their milkshakes. I remembered last time when I was at their Wanchai branch, the milkshake machine wasn't ready so this was really long overdue (luckily, I had one of these when I was in Madrid). It was very very good. Rich, decadent milkshake at its best with lots of whipped cream and bacon bits. 




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 301B-302, 3/F, K11 Musea, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: East Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3618-9122
Website: www.fiveguys.com.hk
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think