Friday, November 13, 2015

Stone Nullah Tavern (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Stone Nullah Tavern has been on my check list ever since its opening in 2013. Located at the corner of Stone Nullah Lane and King Sing Street just behind the buzzy Queens Road, this is a classic American tavern serving a contemporary version of American fare such as burgers, steaks and ribs. The place also doubles as a bar offering a pretty exclusive selection of liquors.



After missing out on a few occasions in the past, I was determined to check them out at lunch this afternoon.



There are a number of choices on their set lunch menu ($128) including pasta, pizza and meat. A glass of iced lemonade was included as part of the set.



And so is this antipasto bar, which largely consists of salad and parma ham.



 
For my main course, I went with some protein. Well, this Korean BBQ chicken with potatoes was sort of decent but was it enough to bring me back? I am not entirely sure.



Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$
 
Address: G/F, 69 Stone Nullah Lane, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 3182-0128
Website: www.stonenullahtavern.com


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think