Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Paul Bakery & Restaurant (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★★☆

For someone who's been following Paul Bakery around for so many years (London, Bangkok, Paris, Washington, Taipei, Prague and Athens), I always have the habit of looking them up whenever I visit a different city. And since they have a bakery and restaurant right around the corner of our hotel in Tokyo, I thought it would really put the icing on the cake for us if we could spend our last "official" meal there before heading over to the airport.



One thing I really love about Paul Bakery is their ambience. It doesn't matter where you're, the interior and setting always look the same. And so are their products which are always up to standard.



Comparing to some of the tiny Paul Bakery shops in Paris, this one is considered fairly big, especially in European standards.



We started things off with a cup of pumpkin soup first, and then some fine bread from the counter.



I wasn't really all that hungry so I went with their egg benedict served with smoked salmon and toast.



Love the runny yolk and the homemade hollandaise sauce. Just about right without getting too cheesy.



Mom had the crêpe jambon and although I didn't get to try it first hand, I was getting pretty positive review from the crepe expert herself.



The bill added up to a little over 2,000yen. This was probably not the most delicious meal we had on this trip but it certainly ranked right up there considering the high value for money. 





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ¥¥
Address: Shop I, 1-chome-6 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Roppongiicchome
Tel: +81 03-5545-9515
Website: www.pasconet.co.jp



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think