Sunday, November 15, 2015

Old Street Kobiteh 亞來街 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I didn't come all the way to Tseung Kwan O for its Malaysian food but one thing led to another before I found myself lining up in front of Old Street Kobiteh (亞來街) as I was looking for a quick bite. PopCorn Mall is not the easiest of all places to find a spot for lunch during the weekend so I didn't want to get too picky.

This is not my first visit to Old Street Kobiteh and to be brutally honest, I have never really been a fan of their Malaysian cuisine but I have to say this - they do have a very good Indonesian fried rice (Nasi Goreng). I especially like what they've done with the rice by pressing all the chicken, cabbage, morning glory and dried shrimps tightly together to give it a different look and most importantly, very different bite. This stuff is very tasty.




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop F54, 1/F, PopCorn, 9 Tong Yin Street, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tseung Kwan O
Tel: +852 3974-5118


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think