Friday, March 24, 2023

Lady M Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Ever since coming back from Osaka last December, I have been trying to cut down on the consumption of sweets (especially pastries) and I have to admit, I have been pretty successful with it so far. But once in a while, I do allow myself with a bit of indulgence. Like today after lunch, I decided to drop by Lady M at Harbour City for some afternoon sweetness.

Mirror Caramel Mousse Cake – I have been wanting to check this off my list for a while now. Covered with a thin layer of shiny caramel glaze, the mirror caramel mousse cake brings together a classic combo made in heaven, caramel and chocolate.


Silky smooth caramel mousse was perfectly matched with rich chocolate mousse with a thin layer of chocolate sponge as the base. The cake itself was very very light so overall, it wasn’t too filling like most caramel or chocolate cakes in the market. I guess not a bad choice for an afternoon tea sweet bite (for those with a sweet tooth). 





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop OT 215K, 2/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2873-2356
Website: www.ladymhk.com
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 7:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think