Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Bakehouse Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Last week's visit to J.CO Donuts & Coffee got me all excited about donuts again so right after work today, I decided to swing by Bakehouse to get myself some donuts as my late night snacks tonight.



Chocolate hazelnut doughnut – As usual, the dough was very light and airy. 


I thought the hazelnut and chocolate would be front and center meaning that the chocolate cream in the middle would be hazelnut flavored (hazelnut praline?) but no such luck. It was just chocolate all the way. Would have been perfect (for me) if it's hazelnut praline cream...







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$$
Address: G14 Tai Wong Street East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Website: https://bakehouse.hk/
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think