Thursday, March 23, 2023

Beans The Rambler at Maritime Square (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It's been a while since I last met up with my favorite cousin for lunch. Ever since I heard about her getting a new job near my office, I have been thinking about taking her out for a quick lunch. And with a quiet day at the office today, the time is right for our catch-up this afternoon.

I picked our lunch venue today, at Beans The Rambler at Maritime Square. It's one of my favorite place for a casual meal and it's one that I miss coming so badly (last time in 2021).


Hot ginger tea with black sugar – A very good way to kick off the meal on a chilly day in March.


French fries with black truffle aioli – The key of course was the black aioli which was so addictive. My cousin and I just couldn't stop dipping our fries in it.


Pan seared salmon fillet – The salmon was seared to near perfection and I like the supporting cast of mashed potato, broccolini and tomatoes. Didn't get the chance to have a closer look at the sauce. It was something fruity, perhaps mango or orange.


We had a really nice talk about life and parenting, and as always, she managed to put big smiles on my face throughout the meal. Little that we knew, it was almost 2pm already. Time to get back to work!





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 222, 2/F, Maritime Square II, 33 Tsing King Road, Tsing Yi, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsing Yi
Tel: +852 2690-2222
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think