Friday, March 10, 2023

J.CO Donuts & Coffee (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

This wasn't initially in my plans but I happened to walk past J.Co Donuts and Coffee on my way to somewhere important this afternoon. 



Checking my records, it's been almost four years since I last paid this Indonesian based doughnut shop a visit so a return trip is long overdue.



Didn't take long for me to decide what I wanted.



We each get one piece......



Yin Yang 
– One of my favorite donuts here featuring a nice balance of coffee and tea. Just a perfect choice for someone in need of a caffeine fix (albeit coffee flavors much much stronger than tea).



Heaven Berry 
– I got this for little nugget since he loves his mixed berries. It came with very nice, pillowy texture, a strawberry milk chocolate glaze and hidden underneath it was strawberry cream filling. A strawberry lover's dream!



The biggest reason for me to venture over to Yau Ma Tei was to get my new ping pong racquet. It's been such a long long time since I last played (I think primary school days) but quite recently, I have started playing again thanks to commitment to the parent group from little nugget's primary school. It's a pretty strange feeling picking up that ping pong racquet again, to be honest. Somehow, I'm feeling like a kid all over again. LOL 😆








Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 1 and 2, 585 Nathan Road, Righteous Building, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mong Kok
Tel: +852 2952-2121
Website: www.jcodonuts.com/hk/
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 10:00pm (Mon - Sat), 9:00am - 9:00pm (Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think