Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Ricky's Kitchen 祥仔 at K11 Art Mall (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After four (or five, I lost count by now) treatments, I am finally going back to my dentist one last time to get my crown installed this morning. Hopefully, this will be the end of the saga. No more pain for me (fingers crossed).

It's been a rough two months since I got back from Europe. Lots have happened locally and internationally with the Coronavirus spreading further into different countries. And for me, I have been following what the experts said, social distancing and less dining out, although I've been trying to find an excuse to dine out all week. I guess I'll just say this is some sort of celebration for my last dental treatment.



Unfortunately, it won't be any special meal (I guess anything will be special these days?) as I needed to rush back to my office to work on a couple of things. Just a quick bite at Ricky's Kitchen (祥仔) at K11 Art Mall. Likely won't take more than 15 minutes.



I had their slow-cooked beef tongue served with spaghetti and fresh tomato sauce (鮮茄燴牛脷意粉) at their Lai Chi Kok outpost two months ago and had been itching to go back for more. Today was the perfect chance to do so as I was in the Tsim Sha Tsui area. 

This wasn't bad at all but I can't recall any time in my life where a dish of slow-cooked beef tongue brought me so much joy. Sigh...





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop B233A, B2/F, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2885-2235
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think