Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Lady M Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After a quick lunch at Reserva Ibérica Tapas Bar & Cafe in Harbour City, I pinged Jelloman to see if she needed anything in the area. To my surprise, she did want something and that something turned out to be Lady M's Earl Grey mille crepes.

It's my first visit to Lady M's Harbour City outpost since I returned from Europe in January. While I didn't expect a full house these days, I certainly didn't imagine myself seeing an almost empty cafe either.



Earl Grey Mille Crepes ($75) - This is one of my favorite flavors from Lady M's mille crepes series (well, I'm also a fan of their rose, pistachio and marron mille crepes!).



I had this one way too many times already but during the current situation, I'm more than happy to lend my helping hands to our local restaurants and cafes. Lady M, in particular, is among my favorite pastry shops in town.



Light pastry cream infused with classic Earl Grey tea was layered between each paper-thin crêpe, finished off with a milk tea glaze, whole Earl Grey tea leaves and edible blue cornflowers. This was sooo gooood! The intense aroma, full flavor and a great lingering smooth after taste felt like I've just had a cup of Earl Grey tea!






Food Rating: 7/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop OT 215K, 2/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2873-2356
Website: www.ladymhk.com
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 7:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think