Friday, April 19, 2019

Da Paolo Gastronomia (Singapore, SINGAPORE) ★★☆☆☆

I wasn't done with my afternoon sweets just yet. Not even close. After dropping by Ya Kun for a quick one, I immediately hopped over to Da Paolo Gastronomia (also in Raffles City) next for more sweet treats.



Da Paolo Gastronomia has a number of outlets in the city and it's known for its Italian gourmet grocery store concept.



But all I was interested in was their croissant-doughnut hybrid which they called it Crodo.



I have to admit, my last experience with their salted-caramel Crodo wasn't a very good one but I was hoping their Cinnamon sugar Crodo (SGD $4.90) would be a much better choice.



But no luck. Like the salted caramel Crodo I had last time, it was chewy and sticky without much flakiness. That's not what I called a cronut...



Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$
Address: #B1-45 Raffles City, 252 North Bridge Road, Singapore
Closest Metro Station: City Hall
Tel: +65 6265-4850
Website: www.dapaolo.cRaom.sg


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think