Saturday, July 15, 2017

Raffinato Bar & Gelateria (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

Despite staying 5 nights at Conrad Osaka, I didn't spend much time walking around Festival Plaza, an area of restaurants and bars under the same architecture. The only time I was there, I went on to check out Raffinato Bar and Gelateria, a chain that serves coffee and gelato at the same time.



I had my quick caffeine fix this afternoon at % Arabica when we were in Kyoto so didn't really have the urge for more right before bed time.



Instead, this looks a lot more appealing.....



2 scoops (648yen) - I thought the pistachio gelato was silky smooth and full of rich pistachio flavor. Still like what I had at Venchi a little more but this was nevertheless pretty good. The melon sorbet surprised me too. It almost felt like I was having frozen cantaloupe juice. So refreshing~








Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: B1F Nakanoshima Festival Tower Plaza, 2-3-18, Nakanoshima, Osaka, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Higobashi
Tel: +81 (0)6-6228-3444



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think