Thursday, July 5, 2018

Beef & Liberty at HKIA (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Immigration check was a breeze and I was left with another hour to spare before boarding. There was a number of places at the departure hall that would help to fill the void nicely but none better than Beef & Liberty, the artisanal burger chain and one of my favorites in the city. Beef & Liberty has been a major hit ever since they recruited chef Uwe Opocensky, the former executive chef of Mandarin Oriental for the re-design of their menu. In particular, a few new items on the dessert menu have really caught my eyes after seeing photos of them on the social media.




Milk tea crème brûlée ($49) - I always wanted to come and try this milk tea creme brulee out. This was just seriously good. Love the nostalgic milk tea cup which was so adorable and the caramel glaze was the perfect icing on the cake. Would have been perfect if it's made with Hong Kong style pantyhose milk tea instead of black tea though.




I was going to get myself a burger too but broading time was coming up as soon as I finished my creme brulee. So, until next time (which will likely be next weekend when I go on a trip with my buddy V!).

Price: $$$
Address: Shop 7E138, 7/F (Restricted Area) - HKIA Terminal, 1 Cheong Tat Road, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Airport
Tel: +852 2152-1966
Website: www.beef-liberty.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think