Sunday, October 29, 2017

Prée Ice Cream Lounge (Shanghai, CHINA) ★★☆☆☆

For the first time since I arrived in Shanghai last week, I had a feeling that I didn't want to go home. But this is my last night in one of the most beautiful cities in China, I better make good use of the little time left.



Walking around the narrow streets of Xintiandi, I started to realize that something was missing from this trip - a scoop of ice-cream! So, we ran around looking for this ice-cream shop called Prée Ice Cream Lounge.



Prée Ice Cream Lounge is supposed to be famous for its artisanal ice-cream and they change their menu from time to time.



While their black truffle ice-cream attracts a lot of attention around here, I decided to pull my trigger on this royal rose lychee ice-cream (68 RMB) instead. It took a little more than 5 minutes for them to prepare this so I thought it's going to be something sophisticated but it turned out to be a very ordinary cup of lychee ice-cream. Disappointing...







Food Rating: 4/10
Price: ¥¥¥¥
Address: No 15, 181 Taicang Lu (near Madang Lu), Shanghai, China
太仓路181弄15号, 近马当路
Closest Metro Station: Huangpi South Road



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think