Sunday, October 29, 2017

Esee Café at Lane Crawford (Shanghai, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was supposed to go to Time Square (Lane Crawford) for an early afternoon tea at Angelina but a little café named Esee Café on the ground floor caught the corner of my eyes.



So instead of having a Parisien hot chocolate, I ended up getting a sip of coffee and more.



Meet Mr. Golden (42 RMB).



Mr. Golden, a dumpling-shaped mango caramel mousse cake, reminded me a little of Thomas Trillion's vanilla banana mousse cake called "Twist".



This was a very delicate piece of pastry with mango cream, silky smooth caramel mousse and candied mango compote.



I certainly didn't expect this kind of quality from a little coffee shop. Pretty nice.







Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: Level 1 Shanghai Times Square (Lane Crawford), 99 Huai Hai Zhong Road, Shanghai, China
Closest Metro Station: Dashijie / Huangpi South Road
Tel: +86 21 6135-8611



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think