Friday, July 14, 2017

Luke's Lobster Shinsaibashi (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★★☆

After spending 4+ hours at the aquarium, it was time to get back to civilization. Personally, I am not much of a shopper but I love being in the middle of the action and in Osaka, that will be Shinsaibashi (心齋橋).



Good food is never in short supply here in Osaka so I was having a headache trying to figure out where to start. But I guess my mind has long been made up already - Luke's Lobster.



While their shrimp roll and crab roll look promising, there's no way I will pass up the chance for their patented lobster rolls. Not in a million years!



So I quickly hopped over to the counter and placed an order for two lobster rolls. Then, patiently waited when they processed my order.



In the meantime, of course I had to check out what's happening behind the scene.



In less than 5 minutes, my lobster rolls were ready to be served! Look at those gorgeous brioche with lobster meat sticking out from the middle. That's just a beautiful sight, isn't it?



What I like most about Luke's lobster rolls is their toasted brioche which was so buttery and flavorful (from the mayo?). The lobster meat was seasoned perfectly with a bit of herbs and lemon juice. 



I don't think I will ever get tired of these.....



Surprisingly, no lineup on this day when we visited.

#Check out our most recent visit to Luke's Lobster Osaka on 27-8-2018.





Food Rating: 7/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 1-3-21 Shinsaibashisuji, Ōsaka 542-0085, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Shinsaibashi
Tel: +81 6-4704-8297
Website: www.lukeslobster.com/location/japan



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think