Friday, May 5, 2017

Bumsan Organic Farm Milk Ice-Cream (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

After dinner and then a brief visit to the Lotte Department Store in Myeongdong, I quickly hopped over to the currency exchange places to get myself some Korean wons. Any frequent travelers to Seoul should know where I'm talking about. It's those little places right next to the Chinese embassy. This time around, I got more than what I bargained for. I got myself a pretty nice soft serve on my way back!



I love places that focus on one thing and they do it right. Organic milk and soft serve are Bumsan organic farm's bread and butter. And they do it right.



This was very milky and creamy like it's supposed to be. ₩3,800 sounds like a pretty good deal.



Like most shops in Myeongdong, Bumsan closes at 10PM daily.

Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ₩₩
Address: 22, 1/F Myeongdong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Myeongdong
Tel: +82 02-779-1981


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think