Friday, May 19, 2017

Beans The Corner (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was in Tsuen Wan for meeting this afternoon and since I missed out on the chance to visit Beans last time I was here, I made sure there's enough time on this occasion.

After enjoying a nice bowl of pasta with creamy crab meat and mushrooms, it's time for dessert.



Beans is highly regarded in this area as the best dessert café available and I tend to agree. Their newest creation, Butterfly ($42), is the perfect match of refreshing coconut mousse and orange. A small "needle" consisting of some Noirot orange flower water was provided so we could inject a bit of fragrance into the cake. Interesting thought. (though this needle thing is a bit old-school these days).



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 99 Hoi Pa Street, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan
Tel: +852 2205-1911
Website: www.facebook.com/bean234


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think