Monday, May 8, 2017

Little Farmers Café (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

Located on the fifth floor of Lotte World Mall, Little Farmers is an eco lifestyle shop that focuses on sustainable living, eco fashion and ethical business. Their main products include a fairly wide variety of handbags, hats and clothing made with sustainable and environmental-friendly materials. The idea is to promote a sense of respect for nature.



They have a little café on the other side of the store and it was their pastries that really caught my eyes in the first place.



Most of their pastries have some kind of Japanese inspiration. And good news for tiramisu lovers, here they offer two types of tiramisu - a traditional tiramisu with mascarpone and coffee.



As well as a tiramisu crepe cake brought to us by the folks from Elbon the table.



I'm getting myself a mango smoothie to cool things off first.



I didn't get the chance to visit Billy Angel Cake this time around so I will get my fix for crêpe cake right here instead. This tiramisu flavored crêpe cake was definitely not bad although the cream in between each layer was not the same ethereal light pastry cream I got accustomed to from Lady M's signature crêpe cakes. This tasted more like custard cream which was a lot thicker than I would expect.



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 5/F, Lotte World Mall, 300 Olympic Road, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Jamsil
Tel: +82 2-3213-4515


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think