Wednesday, April 3, 2024

The Matcha Tokyo K11 Art Mall (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I am finally back to the groove a bit after our Easter holiday trip to Shenzhen. Still trying to wrap up all my annual medical appointments before the busy season and I have another one this morning near K11.

Afterwards, I was heading the direction of my office when I bumped into this poster at K11 Art Mall that said “matcha avocado shake”. Well, I could use one of those to quench my thirst on my way back!


Matcha avocado shake – The Matcha Tokyo is a familiar name hailed from Tokyo. This was really really thick, almost like eating a whole avocado 🥑 And just a few drops of matcha there for the additional flavors.


I am feeling a little healthier already. Time to hit the road and get back to work.




Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop B201, B2/F, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2699-2991
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think