Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Sun Thai Restaurant Tsim Sha Tsui 新泰東南亞餐廳 尖沙咀 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I'm back in Tsim Sha Tsui to meet my hair stylist tonight after briefly stopping by the area this morning for a medical appointment. I have been thinking about where to grab my early dinner before my haircut and this Thai restaurant called Sun Thai Restaurant (新泰東南亞餐廳) suddenly came to mind since it was often seen with long lineups of customers whenever I walked past their entrance.


The popular Thai restaurant hidden in the basement of a commercial building is a lot more spacious than I thought.


I didn't have time for a big feast so just a simple pad thai with prawns would do the trick for me. This certainly wasn't bad. It was very authentic and even the décor was very much in traditional Thai fashion flashing a lot of wood.


The drink list was pretty comprehensive and not surprisingly, I was able to spot the good old iced Thai milk tea in the mix. It was a little late for caffeine so I would just leave it for my next visit.





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1A, G/F & B/F, BCC Building, 25-31 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2117-7003
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 11:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think