Sunday, April 21, 2024

Gongau Cha Wongtee Plaza 港究茶 皇庭廣場店 (Shenzhen, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have promised myself to come back for the butter toast at Gongau Cha Wongtee Plaza (港究茶  皇庭廣場店) after my first visit and finally, I got to keep my promise. 


I had a very nice time here enjoying their silk stocking milk tea tremendously last week. The only thing I didn't like was the long waiting time. It was again the case this afternoon as I waited more than 15 minutes for my kaya toast with butter.


This came in a very small packet. Once I broke the package wide open, there it was, the kaya toast divided into four tiny pieces.


I have very high standard for kaya toast and this was clearly a fail any way I looked at it. The toast wasn't very nicely done and the amount of kaya jam was disappointingly far and few. 


Yes, I better stick with their milk tea from now on.




Price: ¥¥
Address: Shop No.66, Level 1 Wongtee Plaza, 118 Fuhua Road, Futian, Guangzhou, China
深圳市福田区福华三路118号皇庭广场 L1-66铺
Closest Metro Station: Convention & Exhibition Centre (會展中心)
Tel: +86 (755) 18718325762
Opening Hours: 10:30am - 11:00pm daily


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think