Monday, January 18, 2021

Plat du Jour Pacific Place (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I started the year with a lot of Chinese food in the first two weeks so I thought it was time to get things right. Plat du Jour at Pacific Place wasn't exactly my favorite French kitchen but I was a little desperate.


Starting things off for me was one of their signature dishes, lobster bisque. The bisque was dusted off with some fresh chives. 



I had trouble deciding what I wanted for my main dish but finally decided to take a flyer on this slow-cooked veal.


The slow-cooked veal was served on a bed of mashed potatoes, with chives and carrots. I thought the mash actually tasted better than the veal. 


My colleague and I both thought the portion of the veal was a little small so we decided to get ourselves some extra in the form of a dessert. It was a pretty nice traditional creme brulee. No much surprises there but we didn't need one this afternoon.





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 007, LG1/F, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Tel: +852 2715-0511
Website: www.platdujourhk.com
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:30pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think