Monday, January 25, 2021

Times Cafe North Point 時代冰室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★☆☆☆

I've just enough time for a quick one before my physiotherapy session so I'm not going to be too picky about it. Not when I'm in Fortress Hill, a foodie's wasteland. I have actually been to this branch of Times Cafe (時代冰室) a couple of times now, all before meeting my physio and naturally, my expectation was very low coming in.


The macaroni soup was so bland!


It took a while before my deep-fried chicken leg was ready. Well, this wasn't terrible but I better stick with their Yangzhou fried rice next time around (if I ever choose to come here again).







Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, Princess Mansion, 165-175 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Fortress Hill
Tel: +852 2505-1773
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:30pm daily 


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think