Saturday, January 16, 2021

The Cheesecake Factory (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Our last stop at Harbour City was a trip to The Cheesecake Factory at the "far end" of the mall. Honestly, I have not been back for their cheesecakes as much as I would like so we decided to get a couple of flavors to go.


Of course this guy wanted to take them all home.


The Original Cheesecake - My apologies for the poor quality of these photos. Yeah, I'm still trying to find out the best way to utilize my photo booth but so far, no luck.


This came with a Graham cracker crust and a layer of sour cream on top.



It definitely looked like a traditional New York style cheesecake from top to bottom. Was it really a New York style cheesecake? Well yes and no. I could really see the resemblance but I expected the texture to be a little thicker (this was a little soft for me) and the flavors a little richer.


Tiramisu Cheesecake - I had this when I was in Los Angeles a couple years ago. Again it was really soft, almost foamy but I like its creaminess, backed up nicely by the tiramisu flavors. 


Again my sincere apologies for the poor quality of these photos. Still trying to get the lighting right with my photo booth. I hope I could get it working soon.




Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G102, G/F, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, 25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2791-6628
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 11:00pm (Mon - Sat), 10:00am - 11:00pm (Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think