Saturday, January 22, 2022

Pici Pasta Bar Lai Chi Kok (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

My self-imposed ban on dining out is really killing me. After having exclusively home cooking for almost 2 weeks, I decided to get myself some take-away food this afternoon. And good thing I was out on the streets early this morning for my son's primary school application so I have an abundance of restaurants to choose from.


I stumbled upon Pici at D2 Place and was handed this take-away menu by restaurant manager. I guess it's time to take a break from home cooking 😁😁.


As usual, the portions from Pici are a little small but who really cares if they're good, right? 


The burrata cheese with cherry tomatoes and rocket leaves was pretty tasty today. But I probably won't mind a bit more olive oil there.


I took a little too longer to get myself ready so the pappardelle with beef cheek ragu was a bit cold (and dry) when I finally had my first bite.


For dessert, I got this panna cotta for my little nugget. Not surprisingly, he was head over heels in love with his vanilla pudding. The raspberry coulis once again proved to be a wonderful match for the sweetness of the panna cotta.








Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G03, G/F, D2 Place TWO, 15 Cheung Shun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 2557-7227
Website: www.pici.hk
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, 5:00pm - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think