Sunday, January 2, 2022

Hei's Kitchen at The Wave (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We had a break in action in little nugget's Taekwondo competition. Rather than waiting in the room full of sweaty kids, I decided to get out for some fresh air. 



I ended up getting much more than what I bargained for. When I was checking out The Wave from across the street, I ran into this little Vietnamese restaurant called Hei's Kitchen. Of course, I couldn't resist one of these iced Thai milk tea (why not Vietnamese coffee?).



Here's a quick recap of little guy's competition. He went on to lose both matches he played today. In short, he just didn't have it today. In his afternoon match, he was leading the whole way until he ran out of gas. I was yelling some words of encouragement from the sideline and almost lost my voice in the process.



This was taken before his afternoon match. He was so nervous sitting there waiting for his turn. He needs to loosen up a little but I guess it comes with experience. After all, it's only his second competition.







Price: $$$
Address: Shop 101 & 103, 1/F, The Wave, 4 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kwun Tong
Tel: +852 6167-0651
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think