Sunday, February 19, 2017

Short Stop Coffee & Donuts (Melbourne, AUSTRALIA) ★★★☆☆

One thing I love about Australia is their abundance of doughnut shops. I love eating donuts but unfortunately there are very few options back in Hong Kong so I better make it count before heading back.



Short Stop is a coffee and doughnut shop hidden in the back alleys of the city centre. Having read all the positive reviews on the internet, I had very high hopes for their doughnuts but I guess we did arrive a little late in the afternoon as there were only two doughnuts left for the picking.



I went with this maple walnut doughnut with silky maple walnut fillings and crushed walnuts on top, which was soft and spongy. A tad too sweet with the brown butter glaze though (even for me!).



We still got a little bit of time before our dinner gathering at my friend's house. Perhaps I could squeeze in some shopping time here?







Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 12 Sutherland Street, Melbourne, Australia
Tel: +61 499 366 883
Website: www.short-stop.com.au



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think