Saturday, February 18, 2017

Krispy Kreme (Sydney, AUSTRALIA) ★★★☆☆

Traveling with a baby is never an easy task and we're trying to make things even more difficult for ourselves. Less than 24 hours after landing in Sydney, we are once again on the move as we get ourselves ready for Melbourne.

Needless to say, I had absolutely no time for breakfast so running into a Krispy Kreme was like finding water in an oasis.



There were a number of hot items there, most noticeably, the Golden Pineapple with pineapple fillings and pineapple lolly. I thought it was pretty good. Definitely not as sweet as the rest of the doughnuts here. 



The caramel glazed, well, it was a bit disappointing.



I got just enough time to finish all my three doughnuts before boarding. Great time management there.



I'm going to have about 55 minutes to re-charge my battery before our flight lands in Melbourne. Time for a quick nap now~



Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$
Address: Sydney Airport, Concourse Food Court, Sydney Domestic Airport T2, Sydney, Australia
Tel: +61 2-9700-8425


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think